The Sadie Hayden Memorial Scholarship Fund is a fund used to assist members in attending the Annual Meeting of CRANE. Up to five (5) full registration stipends may be awarded each year by the Executive Board.
To qualify for the stipend, the applicant must meet the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a member, in good standing, for at least one year prior to the application.
- The applicant must have actively served as a committee member or Executive Board member of CRANE during the current year OR be willing to actively serve CRANE in the coming year.
- The applicant must submit a written application to the Executive Board which includes:
- A statement of purpose and objectives to attendance of the annual meeting.
- A record of service to CRANE or a statement of willingness to serve CRANE in the upcoming year.
Recipients may not apply for a stipend in the following year.
Click here to access the application.