New Hampshire Childhood Cancer Conference
We are pleased to share the NH Childhood Cancer Conference to be held on Thursday, June 10th, 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM.
The New Hampshire Childhood Cancer Conference is virtual, free, and open to researchers, health care providers, public health staff, community members, cancer registrars, and anyone interested in learning more about childhood cancer.
Scheduled Speakers Include:
- Caitlin Reilly Smith, MPH – Mother of Pediatric Cancer Survivor
- Logan G. Spector, PhD – University of Minnesota – “The Causes of Childhood Cancer in Brief”
- Philip Lupo, PhD, MPH – Baylor College of Medicine – “Disentangling the Epidemiology of Rhabdomyosarcoma”
- Judy Rees, BM, BCh, MPH, PhD – Norris Cotton Cancer Center & Angela Ricci, MD – Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth “Childhood Cancer Initiatives in New Hampshire”
- Taylor McDonald – Pediatric Cancer Survivor, BU Class of 2021
- Alan Woolf, MD, MPH, FAAP, FACMT, FAACT – Harvard School of Medicine – “The Environment, New Hampshire Kids, & Cancer Prevention: Challenges & Opportunities”
- Kira Bona, MD, MPH – Harvard School of Medicine – “Poverty and Childhood Cancer Outcomes: A Target for Novel Intervention”
- Lee Helman, MD – Osteosarcoma Institute – “Rhabdomyosarcoma-A Model for Future Therapeutic Approaches to Treat Pediatric Cancer”
This conference has been approved for 7.25 CEUs by NCRA. Continuing education credits will also be available for physicians (CME) and nurses (CNE).
Registration is now open.