Certified Tumor Registrar
Registry Partners, Inc.
We are hiring NOW! If you are interested in a full-time guarantee, a flexible Monday – Sunday Part-time schedule, and working with a company that values their employees and provides education and training to help you continue to be successful and reach your career goals, look no further! Registry Partners has the opportunity for you!
Bonus incentives happening now at Registry Partners! Any new hire that signs on Full-time with us will receive a $1000 sign-on bonus. New hires who sign offer letter by June 30, 2021, will qualify for payout. All candidates must complete all recruitment steps and meet minimum requirements for position. The payout will consist of 2 payments. 1st payout will be on 1st paycheck of half of the amount ($500 for FT) and second payout will be processed once employee completes 180 days of employment with us.
The Certified Tumor Registrar is responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of cancer registry data from electronic medical records in compliance with state and national guidelines. The Certified Tumor Registrar is detail oriented, committed to high quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
• A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with the Cancer Registries
• Cancer registry abstraction, data entry, and analysis
• Personal computer with Windows 8 operating system or higher
• Successful completion of pre-employment skills assessment exam
• Must have current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification
• Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
• Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
• Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
• A minimum of 1 year of current CoC Accredited Cancer Program experience – (Preferred)
• Knowledge and understanding of the Commission on Cancer standards and accreditation process – (Preferred)
•A minimum of an Associate Degree in Health Information, or related field – (Preferred)
All team members are W2 employees of Registry Partners, Inc., not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states. Full-time staff members have peace of mind through our full-time guarantee and a full benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid continuing education time
• Paid holidays
• 401K retirement planning
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Identity Protection
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please visit our website at www.RegistryPartners.com to submit an application! If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Olivia Hall, Clinical Resource Specialist via email: email@example.com, or by phone: (336) 260-2225.