Certified Tumor Registrar
Registry Partners, Inc.
The Certified Tumor Registrar is responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of cancer registry data from electronic medical records in compliance with state and national guidelines. The Certified Tumor Registrar is detail oriented, committed to high quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
We are seeking Full-time and Part-time (15+ hours per week) Candidates.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with the Cancer Registries
- Cancer registry abstraction, data entry, and analysis
- Personal computer with Windows 8 operating system or higher
- Successful completion of pre-employment skills assessment exam
- A minimum of 1 year of current CoC Accredited Cancer Program experience – (Preferred)
- Must have current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Health Information, or related field – (Preferred)
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Commission on Cancer standards and accreditation process – (Preferred)
All team members are W-2 employees of Registry Partners, Inc., not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states. Full-time staff members have peace of mind through our full-time guarantee and a full benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement planning
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Protection
If you are interested in the position, please apply via our website at www.RegistryPartners.com. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Stacy DeBlasi, Clinical Resource Specialist at 336-693-3714.