Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
Part-time, 20 hours per week, Day shift
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth recognizes Integrity, Respect, Trust, Teamwork and Excellence as the Core Values of our organization. It is the philosophy of BID-Plymouth to follow the LEAN methodology in order to provide the full continuum of health care services and the best quality patient centered care.
- Manages all case finding, abstracting and recording of cancer data.
- Responsible for ensuring the collection and reporting of all cancer data to State of Massachusetts
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data, at all times.
- Assists with data requests, quality assurance and patient care evaluations.
- Abstracts diagnostic procedural and adjuvant treatment information from medical record, infusion and radiation therapy charts.
- Ensures quality and integrity of the database and departmental compliance with external regulations.
- Assigns diagnostic, histology, morphologic, SEER, AJCC and extent of Disease staging schemes.
- Maintains NCRA required educational credits for every 3 year cycle.
*It is understood that this is a summary of key job functions and does not include every detail of the job that may reasonably be required.
- Certification by National Tumor Registrar’s Association
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR required)
- Three to five years tumor registry experience
- Minimum one year application of automated registry systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of ACOS Commission on Cancer requirements
- Ability to read, write and comprehend at 12th grade level
Associates degree or higher
Instructions for Resume Submission:
To apply, please visit: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/jordan/#/job/11600
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com